D&D 5e Ravenloft
Son of the Burgomaster of the Village of Barovia
- Son of the Village of Barovia Burgomaster, Kolyan Indirovich
- Villagers call him “Ismark the Lesser” because he has lived in the shadow of his father for most of his life.
- Ismark isn’t a typically dour Barovian. He invites the characters to join him, offers to pay for their wine, and asks for their aid in protecting his adopted sister, Ireena Kolyana.
- He wants the characters to help him escort Ireena to Vallaki, a settlement in the heart of the valley, beyond the view of Castle Ravenloft and (he hopes) beyond the reach of Strahd. Ismark knows that moving Ireena is a gamble, since she’s vulnerable to Strahd when she is outside their home, but he has heard assertions that Vallaki is well defended.
- He knows that, for some unknown reason, Strahd is attracted to Ireena and desires her above all others.